Do you speak your mind?
Let me tell you what I mean.
- We do things that you don’t understand. Do you ask questions, when you don’t know the reasons why?
- You see the potential to improve how we do things. Do you pose those suggestions to someone who could help make them happen?
- You see waste. Do you point out those wasteful practices?
- There are small things, easy to fix, that would make your job easier. Do you point those out to the maintenance team?
- You see other skills you’d like to develop. Do you “nominate” yourself as a candidate for more training?
You get my point. If you know something, question something, see something, and don’t say something, all of us miss the opportunity to grow and to change. Please speak your mind.