Here’s a path to excellence, no matter the job. I’ve carried these Ten Commitments that anyone can keep and be a valued contributor to our teams.
- No Shortcuts – We will teach you the safe way, provide you safe equipment, fix it when it breaks. Do it right and safe.
- Safety Freeze – Watch out for others, guide and teach “rookies,” hold others accountable for safe practices.
- On-time and Quick Start – Be there, start timely.
- Work Smart – Technique and Consistency – Learn the right techniques and work at a consistent pace.
- Work Hard – Strength and Speed – Build endurance and push for faster production.
- Teamwork – Teammates, support, co-operate, encourage and motivate each other. Be a good team member.
- “Customer Quality” – Know your customer and exceed their expectations.
- 100% Uptime – Learn to understand your tools and machines. Maintain them. Report little things before they become big.
- Lean and Clean – To run lean, we must have good housekeeping. Keep your area clean.
- Better or worse? – If you are not moving toward excellence, you are drifting toward mediocrity.
The first two consider safety. We work to create an environment where you can be safe. Training. Safe equipment. Maintained working conditions.
We charge you with holding each other accountable and empower you to halt the action if unsafe conditions exist.
Safety first. It’s more than a motto. It’s a commitment.
Contact me if you don’t think we’re holding up our deal.
Howe Q. Wallace Jr., firstname.lastname@example.org, 863-581-1190