These keys to contentment always remain true:
- Health enough to make work a pleasure.
- Wealth enough to support your needs.
- Strength enough to battle with difficulties and overcome them.
- Grace enough to confess your sins and forsake them.
- Patience enough to toil until some good is accomplished.
- Charity enough to see some good in your neighbors.
- Love enough to move you to be useful and helpful to others.
- Faith enough to make real things of God.
- Hope enough to remove all anxious fears concerning the future.
Composed by German philosopher, Johan Wolfgang Von Goethe.